Thursday, June 16

summer reading list

I’m spending the summer with my husband in Anguilla. I miss my printer. I’ve been bookmarking all the fabulous pintables ya’ll have been creating. I am so excited for fall. I have so many ideas spinning around in my head. This summer I’m reading . . .
math-work-stations

literacy-work-stations

spaces-and-places
kindergarten crayons did an amazing job writing about chapter 4. She also included a ton of freebies. Can’t wait to use them in the classroom. I’m also excited to use Heidi songs in the classroom.
Until we’re allowed back in the school I’ll be busy on my computer creating activities to use in August. Scrappin doodles has the cutest back to school clip art.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IMG_1363
Anguilla- boat trip around the island
Photobucket

5 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Hi! I found your blog by seeing some pictures on pinterest and it directed me to your blog. WOW! How could I not have already found this site?? You have some great charts, board, and ideas! I'm a new follower and am so glad I found it!!! :)
-Leslie Ann
lifeinfirstgrade1.blogspot.com

megandw said...

Have a great summer! Just being nosy....are your families from there or does he work there? Enjoy your fun in the sun!

Jessica said...

Megan, my husband is here going to medical school.

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...