Wednesday, June 29

Tooth Tally and labels

Here is a simple way to keep up with all the teeth your little darlings lose throughout the year. I also included a chart with the months September through June. Click the picture below to download.
Going through my files, thought I would post my table labels. I have four tables. Each table has their own basket filled with books, play-doh, handwriting boards, and markers. This is also where they keep any work that still needs to be completed. This is their go to basket for when they finish work early. I also keep a small bucket for trash, and a separate container for pencils and crayons on their table. When we need lots of work space everything goes on the floor.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thank you!! I was just thinking about how to do lost tooth and birthday celebrations next year! Thanks for sharing!
Tammy
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

The Lesson Plan Diva- Teacher Resources said...

This is just what I needed! Thanks!

Jenaya
Lesson Plan Diva

Erica Bohrer said...

I just found your blog through Pinterest! This is adorable! Are both fonts from Lettering Delights?
Erica Bohrer's First Grade

J. Jackart said...

I also am curious about the fonts you used in the tooth tally. They're SUPER cute!

Justin said...

On the off chance that you put your home up as insurance against the obtaining then you are at danger of losing your home. In this manner it is vital to ensure you could manage the cost of the reimbursements and to tolerate as a primary concern that your circumstances could change later on. cash advance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...