Thursday, October 20

reader's response

October is flying by! Not surprised at all . . . I have so much to share, but I am too exahusted to bother with uploading my pictures. I already had these on my computer from earlier this month. Here are a few little reader's response activities inspired by things seen on pinterest. My school board is filled with so many amazing ideas. The problem is I want to do them all!


This idea came from came from Eberhart's Explorers

This class book idea came from Eberhart's Explorers

This idea came from Growing kinders

Oh, and our adorable apple graph from Deanna Jump's apple unit. They painted their favorite apple and cut it into a circle and glued it on our tree.

Up next . . . spiders!
and we've been busy.

Here is a freebie for you. Single serving cupcake boxes make the perfect dice.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Justin said...

It is ideal to settle on a second-hand Honda city through approved auto merchant or web classifieds. This will permit you to stay in your financial plan, can convey along well, and not get apprehensive wreck comfortable start of consistently. https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

Robbert said...

Auto barters, whether they be physical or on-line, can be a decent method for offering your auto, safe in the information that an accomplished barker has yours, and the sale house's, best enthusiasm on a fundamental level.www.usacheckcashingstore.com/costa-mesa

Robbert said...

Clearly, utilized autos require a greater amount of your consideration than new autos. It is on the grounds that utilized auto purchasers need to expect the danger of winding up with a lemon. With a specific end goal to arrive up a decent arrangement, the accompanying four things ought to be remembered.www.usacheckcashingstore.com/corona

NatashaW said...

Hello. My center is beginning our unit on spiders and we were going to use your song. We tweaked it a little and I wanted to share it with you. We use the CSW curriculum here in Maryland and they had a slightly different version. I hope you don’t mind me sharing. Cephalothorax,abdomen,spinnerets. Cephalothorax,abdomen,spinnerets. Eight legs, many eyes, two pedipalps. Cephalothorax, abdomen, spinnerets.

NatashaW said...

Hello. My center is beginning our unit on spiders and we were going to use your song. We tweaked it a little and I wanted to share it with you. We use the CSW curriculum here in Maryland and they had a slightly different version. I hope you don’t mind me sharing. Cephalothorax,abdomen,spinnerets. Cephalothorax,abdomen,spinnerets. Eight legs, many eyes, two pedipalps. Cephalothorax, abdomen, spinnerets.

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...