Sunday, February 26

themed stations

Here is a look at some station activities all ready to go for my kids on Monday. Most of these will be in morning tubs to be completed as morning work for the first 30 minutes of the day.

Odd/even sort found in my 100th day unit.

They will be building this poem during literacy stations. Also found in my 100th day unit.

number order found in my tooth unit

Using my Target goodies for these two. Both can be found in my sweetheart unit.

I will be posting a leap year craft tomorrow and I'm currently working on a western unit and a spring unit. Spring break is right around the corner! I'm so excited for that. I'll be spending the week in Chicago!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erica said...

These look great! You are such a gifted teacher!

Erica

www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Have fun in Chicago!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Busy Bees said...

I love Chicago. Our best friends used to live there. I can't wait for spring, either. Your units look great...as always.
Robynn
BusyBees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...